Sep 25, 2010

More Outta' Bed

Back in the beginning of the month, I wrote a post about the benefits to be had by dragging one's self out of bed to photograph in the early morning and how those benefits outweigh the pain of getting out of bed at relatively ungodly hours. The early morning photography from that day motivated me to write that post, which can be read here.

I thought that over several scattered posts I would offer some more images from that inspiring morning.

I also forgot to mention one additional benefit of going out to photograph with friends in the early morning. In addition to having to show up to meet the others, there is also the benefit of a great breakfast with camaraderie following the sunrise....you just have to have friends that know which of the local restaurants are the right ones to go to (thanks Bob).





Fishing Heaven
Copyright Howard Grill

5 comments:

Justin said...

Great post, and fantastic image. Way to get up, and dial it in!

Howard Grill said...

Thanks Justin.

MZBlogosphere said...

So...great image but where did you go for breakfast????

Howard Grill said...

Hi MZ. It was a place called Brown's Country Kitchen that morning if I remember correctly!

Photography Art Cafe said...

Just found this post and I have to agree - it's one of the big consolations of winter for me! (3.30 am starts for a summer sunrise just ain't happening!)