Mar 8, 2008

Just Around The Corner

Spring is just around the corner. OK, so maybe it still is just the begining of March and, while it is true that here in Western Pennsylvania you can get light snow even in the begining of April, the anticipation of Spring is in the air. Spring is my favorite season and I absolutely take delight in photographing it.


So, Mark, if you are out there, lets get ready to shoot more trillium!



"Peeking Out"

Copyright Howard Grill



"Wild Geranium"

Copyright Howard Grill

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shots Howard, now your speaking my language, wildflowers are my favorite thing to shoot. Can't wait any longer !!!

Mark said...

Ha! i am months away from trillium yet - Mothers Day is usually the peak around here.

Howard Grill said...

Bernie...I know what you mean. I am also waiting anxiously.

Mark, one of the nice things about metadata is that I can go back and look at the dates I took shots to figure out when the flowers bloom. The trillium shot was taken the first week of May. Depending on the weather they bloom here end of April to the beginning of May...so I have a bit of a wait as well.....but we can certainly look ahead!