Jun 24, 2008

More TinEye Invites

I am going to interrupt the brief series on rock abstract images that I have been posting to mention that, since giving away the prior twenty TinEye pre-approved invitations, they have given me twenty more. See here for more information about TinEye and its new image search engine.

So if anyone wanted a TinEye invite but couldn't get one from the last batch, I have more. Just make a comment to this post with a name and e-mail address and I will send one on to you!

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Appreciated. Rocks too.

Mauro

mailto:mauro@preciso.net

Anonymous said...

Wow... looks very interesting.

Hoku at

hokuahi@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Tim Parkin said...

Hi - I'd be interested in an invite if poss.. not that any of may images are likely to get used anywhere but I've just built a website for David Ward and I'd be interested in tracking some of his...

Howard Grill said...

Tim your profile doesn't have an e-mail address. I would be glad to send you one if you e-mail me with your address or just post it here....

Howard Grill said...

My apologies to the other person who posted a request for an invite. I published the post (for some reason the unmoderated comments are not copy and pastable so I can't copy the e-mail address from the comment before I post it) but it just disappeared into the ether without coming up on the blog. So if you requested an invite and didn't get it.....nothing to do with you I just lost your address. Re-request one and I will send it out.

Anonymous said...

Maurice

at

mauricemkk@gmail.com

Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the invite offer!

watchfire@zub.com

Peace.

Anonymous said...

Looks cool

eastereggbunny@gmail.com

appreciated

Anonymous said...

Hi
Would love to have an invite!
Thanks in advance,
Brenda

Howard Grill said...

Bren...the e-mail address at your profile does not seem to be a valid address...need an e-mail to send an invite!

Howard Grill said...

Yikes...another comment I approved has disappeared into the ether. If you requested an invite and your request does not appear here please request again....

Howard Grill said...

I actually found one of the lost requests...it had been posted to the original TinEye blog post

Anonymous said...

Hey
The email address is valid... but I got the invite from TinEye (I was on TinEye's invite waiting list) soon after requesting it from here, so probably that's why you couldn't send it. Thanks anyway!

Anonymous said...

please send me an invite

Anonymous said...

Wow pls send an invite to unessk..at..gmail.com

Howard Grill said...

itsoup....I need an e-mail address. Folks....I can't send these invites without an e-mail to send them to.

mauthra said...

Thats very generous of you Howard. I'd love to get an invitation if possible.

buruneko.images@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

Maura
http://burunekoimages.zenfolio.com/

Anonymous said...

I need one

galatorg@gmail.com

Thanks much!

Anonymous said...

I'll be glad if you can send one invite to me.

My email is: brenosabino@gmail.com

Thanks!

Unknown said...

If you have an invite remaining, it would be wonderful ! (and thanks a lot for giving your time)

matieu66@gmail.com

Tyler McGill said...

etyler [dot] work [at] gmail [dot] com

Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

sirocco@sonicspecialists.com

THANKS SO MUCH

Anonymous said...

I am #23, but if you could remember me next time.

grilkipnotification [] gmail.com

Thanks

Anonymous said...

nicolai.vr [] gmail.com

Thnx :D