I have been spending a bit more time photographing some of my rocks that I have written about before. I call this image "Mount Sinai", as it evokes in me the idea of 'something' coming down from the heavens to the top of a mountain!
"Mount Sinai"
Copyright Howard Grill
Copyright Howard Grill

3 comments:
Howard, ... you already know that I love stuff like this! :)
Really like that landscape, mountainous feel within this piece and the distinct lines.
As soon as I read what you wrote, I immediately thought of the "Ten Commandments" movie, when Moses stood below the mountains and looking up, viewed the yellow reddish glow hovering above its peaks.
Neat!
Keep shooting these Howard.
It's really amazing at what you can find in those rocks and minerals.
Thanks very Much Michael....it means a lot coming from you!
Very cool Howard. The more I photograph these, the more I embrace the pieces that actually have little landscape scenes in them.
Post a Comment