As I suggested in my prior post, I moved my blog today in order to integrate it into my website and new posts will be continued in that location. I am still trying to sort out issues such as Feedburner to the new site, RSS for the site and making some cosmetic changes to the WordPress template. I would appreciate it if you could bear with me until I get this sorted out and get new feeds going. Also, if you happen to have this blog listed in your blogroll (if you are a blogger as well) I would appreciate your updating the link to my new URL as I have lost all the old links and Google ranking. The new URL is http://blog.howardgrill.com
I will be adding all the blogs in my old blogroll to my new one as soon as I figure out how to use the widget, which should be soon. Plus, you still have the links from this old blog!
Thanks for bearing with me during this change!
Jan 21, 2011
We've Moved
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment