I have previously written two posts about dragging one's self out of bed to make early morning sunrise photographs. Those prior two posts can be read here and here. I mentioned I would occasionally post some more images from that one morning.
It is amazing how productive some trips out are (and, of course, how unproductive....but always enjoyable....they can sometimes be in terms of coming away with good images).














2 comments:
That image is a demonstration of serendipity in action, the boat AND those in it all facing exactly the right way, and best of all, the rods perfectly aligned by their lengths and positions. I have always maintained that you make your own luck, you just have to get out of bed first!
Thanks Colin. I was using a 400mm lens and trying to take shots where the boat was in a nice position relative to the land so I wasn't really paying close attention to what the people in the boat were actually doing. I must have taken about 10 or 15 pics. It was only reviewing the images afterwards that I really saw the different positions of the men in the boat and chose this one for the reason you note: the way the people and rods face the same way. I really liked the alignment when I saw it as well. Thanks for noticing.
Post a Comment