The human mind has an uncanny desire and ability to take random lines and shapes and assemble them into something seemingly identifiable. This seems to be an inherent part of human nature. Perhaps the beginning of artistic expression is somehow rooted in this yearning of the mind to assemble input into the ‘known’ category.
When looking at this rock formation I felt like I was looking at an ancient cave painting of sorts…but it was just a rock in a small cliff by the
And so I wonder, am I the only one who sees a bird?


4 comments:
Probably rooted in a subconscious desire to connect with nature or something else we want to connect to. I am sure there aren't many people who have done similar things with clouds, grilled cheese sandwhiches, etc, etc.
It is a BIRD. Probably an ancient rock painting that has been over looked and you discovered it!
Well it's good to see that two others see the same thing and that we're probably all sane, or could it be that .....nah, we're the sane ones, I'm sure :>)
Love the change to the look of your site. I see a bird too! But, then, I see all sorts of things in Nature. Visit my site to see what I'm referring to: http://camphoneworld.blogspot.com/.
Check out plants, abstract, to start. ;~}
Post a Comment